The True Nature of Tarot: Your Path to Personal Empowerment ~ The True Nature of Tarot dispels the myths and negative connotations that surround the tarot by sharing the personal experiences of the author, Diane Wing, a tarot reader with 25 years of experience. Tarot is discussed as a tool of enlightenment and understanding. Diane Wing shares intuitive techniques for reading that take you beyond the conventional card meanings and deep into tarot as a tool to channel energy and increase psychic sensitivity:
- Develop your own style of reading tarot, from choosing your deck to pulling information from the cards.
- Learn how a reading is experienced from the perspectives of both the reader and the inquirer.
- Understand the variables that impact the accuracy of your reading.
- Discover ways to increase the amount of information pulled from the tarot.
- Become expert at grounding and centering to maximize your energetic stability on a daily basis.
- Learn powerful spreads that give you ways to see interactions between the cards.
- Increase your awareness of the ethics of imparting information.
The True Nature of Tarot encourages readers to learn and explore the art of tarot. Wing provides readers with insight into the world of tarot in easy to understand terms. After reading this book you will have a desire to practice the tarot! Thank you Diane.
The True Nature of Tarot will open the eyes of the reader on how one can utilize the knowledge obtained through the tarot in achieving higher spiritual awareness and growth.