Thorne Manor. . .And Other Bizarre Tales ~ Thorne Manor and Other Bizarre Tales takes you on a journey through madness with haunted people and places. The reader enters a reality where the world only appears normal – underlying is a dark world of occult influence, dangerous beliefs, and fearsome energies. These 7 page-turning tales appear in this collection:
* Thorne Manor: you are introduced to Heather, a woman trying to separate herself from an emotionally abusive ex-husband. While pursuing her dream of opening a business, she finds herself in an old, abandoned mansion that houses a sinister secret.
* Guardian at the Gate: where a demon with plans to take over the world is given a leadership makeover.
* The Black Sheep: in which a troubled, clairaudient girl rejects her psychotherapist when a new spirit begins to counsel her.
* The Quiet Neighbors: in which a housewife’s first attempt at witchcraft backfires.
* By Invitation Only: where a grieving pet owner is visited by an unusual creature.
* Dream State: where a woman’s dreams become deadly reality.
* Good Riddance: in which a man’s hatred for cats creates an unexpected result.
I love your stories! So good and engaging! I couldn’t put Thorne Manor down.
I loved Thorne Manor … actually could not stop reading it. Was well written and kept my attention from the beginning. I liked the short stories as well.
I loved it – The Black Sheep – You did a great job at creating scenes and Amy’s thought. Great story, creepy.